Wednesday 6 June 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

It's true.  Us girls, we need a good group of gal pals.  I've been fortunate enough to meet a lot of fabulous girls here in India & on this particular Saturday night we decided to put on our fancy "goin' out" duds, sport our sparkly baubles & bangles & kick up our heels for the night!  We met up for dinner & I had SUSHI for the first time in Bangalore (I've been nervous about the "fish" situation here due to the lack of "water" for the fish to live in!?!?)  But my friend, Jessica, assured me that she had lived to tell of her sushi adventures in Bangalore & I decided to throw caution to the wind and GO FOR IT!  I'm so glad I did.  It was fabulous & such a treat!  (I fully intend to PIG OUT on sushi when I get home to the US for the summer!)
Ladies of the United Nations! ;0)
All about the BLACK shorts (NOT planned!)
Jessica, Jen, Suzy & Me
Jen x 2 ;0)
Closing Time
Thanks for the Laughs, Ladies!  When we goin' out again?!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to go out! Looks like you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete