Friday 26 April 2013

Sometimes You Just Don't Know What You'll See In India!

I know I haven't posted anything in AGES - So quite frankly not sure that anybody is even still reading this stuff but in case you are out there and still reading....I saw something so crazy today that I just had to share!

Today, while riding my scooter, I came upon a traffic jam at the corner.  Why you might ask?  WELL!  In India, they don't ever say, "That's impossible" when it comes to issues of transportation.  You would not believe the things I have seen them transporting on motorcycles, rickshaws, and in trucks!  It's wild!  In the US - We would look at the challenge and say, "It can't be done."  "Call a professional moving company or something?!"  Not in India.  If it needs to be transported - They'll figure it out!

Yep!  It's a trampoline!  They just picked up the whole thing and put it on top of this tractor!
Whoa Nelly!  WIDE LOAD!!!

 Viola.....Next stop....with no less than eight men, they lifted it up and off and into the people's yard!  AND!  As a sidenote, where did they deliver this trampoline?!......Next door!  Apparently, it is my new next door neighbor's trampoline!  Hahahaha!  CRAZINESS!




No comments:

Post a Comment