Monday 31 October 2011

Guiltless Chocolate!

Oh yes, there is.  In India, I have found something I refer to as "Guiltless Chocolate."  (A moment of silence, please!)

I wish to thank the wonderful people that stock this delightful treat on the grocery store shelves.  I mean really, who wants to have to ponder the chocolate dilemma of "Should I?  Should I not.  I know I shouldn't but I wanna."  Normally, every time I reach out for that Sweet Treat as I'm getting ready to pay for my other items - I have an inner battle between good and evil.... between self-discipline and self-indulgence.... between instant gratification and long term goals..... 



I mean.  It's bad!  I've started hearing voices!  Jenny Craig comes and sits on my left shoulder whispering, "A moment on the lips - Forever on the hips."  Fat Albert sits on my other shoulder bellowing, "Hey Hey Hey!  Live it up today!"  
It's sheer torture...I'm in turmoil!!
That is until the wonderful people of Cadbury came along!!

Step aside Willa Wonka and your creapy little
Oompa Loompa friends....

By George!  The Cadbury People have got it figured out!!!


DAIRY MILK!!!  I mean, COME ON!!!
Is that sheer marketing genius or what!?!?

Don't us ladies need more calcium in our diets?  Let's not forget about the benefits of Vitamin D!!!!  I tell ya what - I plan to fill my basket with this miraculous MILK at every visit to the store....It's for my HEALTH, you know!?!?!

However!  There is much drama surrounding a photo that was allegedly taken by the Indian paparazzi claiming to have captured this photo of ME riding around Palm Meadows on our motorcycle last week.


SAY WHAT!?!?!?  I PROTEST!!  It's not me I tell ya! 
I mean I know the picture quality is poor but SERIOUSLY!!!
I'm not bald!!!
I will admit I can see where some of
their confusion starts to set in....Hmmmm....
I guess I need to consume Dairy Milk in MODERATION!?!?! ;0)

Whatever your means - Stay Healthy Ladies!  Live long good lives, get your calcium, vitamin D and if you behave yourselves - I might just be able to sneak home a secret stash of Dairy Milk in my luggage for you!  ;0) xoxoxox


1 comment:

  1. Great reminder Jen! I think you have a LONG ways to go before you look like the person in the bottom picture. Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete