Thursday 1 September 2011

Jenny From the Block!?

I am new to the blogger circuit & have recently decided this might be the best way for me to journal and track some of the new, exciting and generally out of the ordinary things our family is going to experience over the next three years.  First of all, a little background?!  I am a Minnesota Girl.  Love my dairy products and cold weather!  My husband, Matt, a New Englander and a true traditionalist.  Together we are rearing our four children ~ Rachel/9, Erica/8, Michael/6 and David/4.  Matt and I have been married for 13 years and have spent most of our married life in Massachusetts.  We just packed up our Crazy Crew on Monday, August 29, 2011 and headed off to Bangalore.  I hope you will enjoy sharing in our Indian adventure with us!  More posts and pics to come soon! xo  Jenny from the B'Block! ;0)

9 comments:

  1. HI! I am so excited to follow your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your sweet family!!!! =) I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences in Bangalore and seeing the pictures! Love the idea of using a blog to journal your adventures. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful adventure. Wishing you best of luck! We just mailed a letter yesterday to Erica. I hope you all get settled in safely.
    Love, Metzgers

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you all have arrived and
    are settling in! Good luck with everything and please tell Michael Cole says hello! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I am so excited for you all! I can't wait to learn more about India through your adventures. This will be a wonderful learning tool for me to use with the students at Cole. I will be checking in regularly. Mrs. Paton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you post more yet? I don't see anything about the delay in school due to uniforms. Maybe I'm missing how to use this thing???

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear you guys are settled...love the Ninja story...keep them coming! Tell Michael that Jackson said hi!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. so excited for you guys i would love to venture along with u and see pics sounds fun how r the kiddies adjusting is it alot different there i want all the details as u go.hopefully i can learn this thing we all know im computer eliteraite miss no facebook only one on the planet hahahaha tell all i said hello miss u love you talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess just sent me your blog link! So glad to find you! Erica desparately misses the kids. We can't wait to follow your adventures. Bobby was sad he didn't get a chance to say bye to Rachel. Maybe we can have them write or email. Enjoy your adventure!

    Susan Curtin

    ReplyDelete